7 For All Mankind: The Trouser Story
July 30, 2010
7 For All Mankind used to make a lot of trouser jeans before the skinny jeans trend took a hold of the denim market. For this season, Holiday 2010, they are re releasing lots of trouser jeans in many washes and different cuts! They have brought some of their older best selling styles back like the Dojo.
This new line of trousers has been named by 7 For All Mankind ‘The Trouser Story’. It makes a fresh change to see some trouser style jeans on the market right now! 7 For All Mankind say their trousers create a polished, tailored, lean line – all while keeping the comfortable flattering fit that is synonymous to the brand.
If you click this blog post you can see all of the new artwork sketches of the trousers. There are 7 images in total and I think the drawings are gorgeous! They should make all of their images in art, I love it! Which style is your favourite? I think the Dojo is the cutest!
Last 5 posts in Featured Denim Jeans
- Sharon Stone in MET Jeans - August 30th, 2010
- Ashlee Simpson in J Brand - August 30th, 2010
- Charlize Theron in Current/Elliott - August 29th, 2010
- January Jones in J Brand - August 29th, 2010
- UPDATED: Private Sales This Week: Diesel, Joe’s Jeans, William Rast & More! - August 29th, 2010